Salary: £20,032 per annum (WTE) plus bonuses and a market-leading commission structure (Realistic earnings of £35000 per annum)
Hours: Various weekly hour contracts available, including 22.5 hrs, 30 hrs and 37.5hrs per week.
Type of Contract: Permanent
Are you looking for a challenge that will help transform lives? Do you need flexible hours?
Then join us to help raise funds for hospices in your local area that care for adults and children living with life-limiting illnesses.
Who we are
Local Hospice Lottery exists to be the leading lottery for hospices, providing additional funding and opportunities for growth by inspiring people to support their local hospice in a fair, open and affordable way.
We have raised over £38million for hospice care to date and were finalists in the ‘Most committed Company to the Sector’ category of the institute of fundraising Awards in 2020.
To be supportive, fair, professional and ambitious.
We are looking for people that are charismatic, outgoing and confident.
As a fundraiser, you will be able to strike up a conversation with anyone and will be able to brush off rejection lightly. A good fundraiser is resilient, passionate and likes a challenge. Our fundraisers work in a variety of settings mostly outdoors, with occasional venue opportunities if they arise.
After a full induction and training, you will be given extensive and ongoing field support to help you develop and achieve your full potential. All while being backed up by first-class back office support.
Our fundraisers come from a variety of backgrounds. However, Drive, excellent communication skills and the passion to help transform lives is a must!
- Field support and coaching & development
- Office support
- Full induction and training programme
- 25 days annual leave on appointment (rising to 27 days after 2 years and 30 after 5 year plus)
- Health cash plan
- Competitive pension
- Monthly Bonus payments
- Paid Travel time to and from the field + Paid mileage allowance
What we are looking for in our Fundraisers:
- Experience of Direct Sales – generally
- Experience of dealing with the public face to face
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
Also, desirable would be:
- Experience of Door to Door/venue sales specifically
- Valid driving licence and use of a car
- Knowledge of the Hospice movement and the Hospice in your local area in particular
Career Progression Levels
- Senior Fundraiser
- Team manager
- Regional Fundraising Manager