Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week (Flexible approach to working hours required)
Type of Contract: Permanent
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000 per annum
Location: Felsted, Essex (own transport is essential) / Flexible Home Work Split
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an innovative and creative team within a market-leading, growing and successful organisation! As our resident Digital / Social Marketing Executive, you will focus on all aspects of digital marketing and play an instrumental part in maximising our ability to deliver new lottery members online for the benefit of our numerous hospice partners and hospice care across Great Britain.
You will champion digital engagement for the organisation and ensure effective strategy, delivery and evaluation of all online activities alongside the wider Marketing Team. This will include producing highly engaging content effectively targeted to the best performing audiences and responsibility for maintaining and developing Local Hospice Lottery’s social media opportunities. Internal communications, SEO/PPC, email and wider digital marketing activities that serve to extend the reach of Local Hospice Lottery’s product and brand online will also form a fundamental part of this key role.
At all times, you will be expected to work in line with Local Hospice Lottery’s values which are to be supportive, fair, professional and ambitious.
Based in our fantastic barn-conversion offices in Felsted, you will be working on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of £27,000 – £32,000 per annum depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
Local Hospice Lottery is the country’s leading lottery for hospices and has raised over £30 million for the cause to date. We were proud to be named The Lotteries Council’s ‘Lottery Operator of the Year 2018’ and were shortlisted within the ‘Most Committed Company to the Sector’ category of the Institute of Fundraising Awards in 2020.
We offer fantastic benefits in return for joining us as our Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive, including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working opportunities
About the role:
This role is based in Felsted, Essex and due to the remote location, having your own transport is essential, as is a flexible approach to the working hours required.
(Please note: Due to current social distancing measures, you will be required to work both from home and the office until such time as restrictions are eased enough to allow for a full return to office based working)
What we are looking for in our ideal Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive:
- Degree level or professional qualification in Digital Marketing OR demonstrable equivalent experience in an appropriate environment/role
- Recent relevant experience within a marketing team
- Confident in all areas of digital and social media marketing
- Solid and demonstrable experience of using Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager
- Use of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites
- Development and implementation of SEO and PPC strategies
- Ability to use data to create reports and improve future activity
- Experience of developing and executing effective email marketing campaigns and surveys
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to create content that is both engaging and exciting
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the importance of brand management and adhering to brand guidelines
- Creative with a flair for design
- Good analytical, organisational and planning skills with the ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to evaluate and review campaigns and SEO to ensure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- High level of IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Strong verbal communication and negotiation skills
Also desirable (but not essential) would be experience of:
- video editing (specifically for use on social media
- using InDesign and Photoshop software
- maintaining web site and using software such as WordPress
If you would like to apply for this role, then please CLICK HERE to be taken through our application process.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here: Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive
Local Hospice Lottery Ltd (Company Registration No. 3226004) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Farleigh Hospice (Registered Charity No. 284670).
Local Hospice Lottery Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Local Hospice Lottery Ltd operates a three-month probation period.