Help us raise funds for hospices nationwide that care for adults & children living with life limiting illnesses.
Are you up for the challenge? Or looking for a career change?
Do you want flexible working hours?
Would you like a career with a good work/life balance?
- Self motivated
- Self disciplined
Then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for people to join our organisation to help us raise funds for hospice care. There is an element of sales involved but our ethos is not based on the traditional sales approach. We view it more as encouraging people to support a charitable cause; therefore it is very important that we have the right people working for us.
- A person with a warm & pleasant personality?
- Do you have good values & integrity?
If this is you we want to hear from you … Today!
No sales experience is necessary as full training will be given but you must be comfortable and confident approaching and talking to the public.
In return for your hard work and success, you will be offered a proven development path with a company that prides itself in providing a great working environment for all its employees.
Both employed & self employed roles come with an attractive financial package.
The benefits of working with us!!
- 6 Monthly loyalty bonus
- Field support and coaching & development
- Office support
- Induction programme
- Non profit organisation
- Flexible working hours
- Full time/part time
- Employed/self employed
Employed fundraisers will benefit from a basic salary paid monthly plus uncapped commission. Full time hours 37.5 Per week, holiday entitlement, healthcare cash plan (including employee assistance programme) plus membership of a group personal pension plan.
Self employed fundraisers will have the potential to earn in excess of £50,000 pa paid weekly.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
- Dorothy House Hospice Care – Bath, north and west Wiltshire and north east Somerset
- East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) – Cambridgeshire, north Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk
- Farleigh Hospice– Mid Essex (Chelmsford, Braintree, Maldon and surrounding)
- Haven House Children’s Hospice – North and east London, west Essex and east Hertfordshire
- Helen & Douglas House – Oxfordshire and the surrounding counties
- Highland Hospice – Inverness and the Highlands area
- Hospice of the Valleys – Blaenau Gwent and the the South Wales Valleys
- Jessie May Children’s Hospice at Home – Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Wiltshire, Bath & North East Somerset
- Mary Ann Evans Hospice – Nuneaton, Bedworth, Atherstone, Coleshill and the surrounding villages of Northern Warwickshire
- Peace Hospice Care – Hertfordshire
- Prince of Wales Hospice – Throughout the ‘Five Towns’ community
- Sobell House – Oxfordshire
- St Joseph’s Hospice – North and east London
- St Luke’s Hospice – Basildon, Thurrock and surrounding areas
- St Peter & St James Hospice – East and west Sussex
- St Wilfrid’s Hospice (Chichester) – Chichester and surrounding areas
- St Wilfrid’s Hospice (Eastbourne) – Eastbourne and surrounding areas